With PC Cure’s monthly support plan, you can connect your two computers (PCs or Laptops) to exchange data in between them. You probably are quite acquainted with this sort of communication between two computers, popularly termed as Computer Networking. Our certified technicians will help you in setting up of LAN (consisting of two computers). We also provide LAN support to troubleshoot any problem pertaining to your existing LAN.
On the other hand, a Wi-Fi network is a more convenient way to connect computers in a network. PC Cure also offers Wi-Fi Support, which include setting up of new Wi-Fi Network (between two computers) and also troubleshooting any existing Wi-Fi network.
What We Offer
- LAN setting (two computers)
- LAN troubleshooting
- Managing network resources
- Wireless LAN setup
- Wireless Network installation
- Wireless router setup and configuration
- Basic router troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot low wireless signal quality problems
- Troubleshoot problems in finding wireless networks
- Troubleshoot laptop wireless connections